Friday, May 9, 2014

Stuff

  

I won't lie. I have a ton of stuff. It's like, everywhere you look at around my bedroom, it's stuff, stuff, stuff. Sometimes it's useless stuff, like a huge plastic pineapple hanging from the ceiling. A lot of it's clothes! I'm a big time shopaholic, seriously, it's a problem. Specially since I started a new internship in February and got myself a credit card of my own (meaning I wouldn't have to ask my parents if I could buy a little dress or little shoes online), I've been FUCKING POOR. Like, my credit card bill totaled more than my wages last month haha. I can't help it though, it seems like money you spend on the internet is like magic money, that comes out of keyboard cat's mouth into my pockets after travelling through a ton of "what's in my bag?" videos on youtube. 


I guess I should really come down to earth and realize what a huge idiot I am for thinking like that haha.There's seriously no more room in my bedroom for any new stuff, there's barely room for my cats to play around in :(( (in the last pic you can see Mia and Meowth, my new babies!). It's just such a mess all the time, even when I tidy up when guests come over they still say mean comments like "OMG YOU'RE LIVING IN A BLACK HOLE" and I go like "BUT I'VE LITERALLY JUST CLEANED UP, IT WAS WAY WORSE" - I really need to get my shit together hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment