Sunday, May 18, 2014

Ramona



On Friday we celebrated my friend M's 22nd birthday at a nice restaurant called Ramona, located in the heart of São Paulo's old town, or historic center, I don't know how to call it in English - we just call it "center" here. It's funny how our friendship went back and forth during the last five years we've known each other from uni! I guess I've always been a little mistrusting of people before I met N., but since I met her a couple years ago my approach towards people changed a lot, specially girl friends, which I sincerely thought I could never have.  Crazy right? These days I get along way better with girls than with boys (as my sad love live can attest to), and I wouldn't be able to live without them (I mean, of course I would, but it wouldn't be the best life ever). Just spreading some girl love <3 <3 <3
Anyway, since I was talking about the restaurant, I really like its décor. It's full of these crazy stairs and vintage furniture, but I think my fave part is the mirrored-brick wall you can a bit in the back of the second pic! The ambiance is really great too, full of hipsters, and great service. I didn't eat anything but my espresso was pretty decent haha. I'm totes bringing N there when she comes to são paulo :))

No comments:

Post a Comment