Monday, May 19, 2014

Movie Night #3

"shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck upppppppppp"


Tonight's movie is Magnolia (1999), featuring a gross misogynist Tom Cruise who says stuff like "Respect the cock!". N told me about this film months ago, but I never got to finish it because it's 3 hours long. I'm glad to finally know where the famous sentences "What am  I doing? I'm silently judging you" and "Ladies & Germs!" come from! However I didn't leave the movie theatre (so to speak, since I watched it on my laptop) light-hearted: the movie is pretty sad. I guess everyone has regrets in life, which is a fucking bummer. "We may be through with the past, but the past ain't through with us." It's a really good movie though, and both of us recommend it! One of these nights when you have some free hours and a desire to mope around over your disappointments in life, we mean. 

No comments:

Post a Comment